Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome to my new website!

Welcome to my new website! This has been in the works for several months, but radio recording and production always came first. I’m grateful to Christian Klein for his design work. If you ever need a “young entrepreneur with an old-fashioned work ethic”, CK is your man (www.MainStreetPC.com). We work together on THE PUBLIC SQUARE broadcast.

One of the highlights of my year is the annual National Religious Broadcasters Convention (www.nrb.org). It starts Saturday at Opryland in Nashville and I’ll be there through Wednesday morning, March 12. If you are there, please email or use my contact information to reach me and say hi.

The Buddy Greene HAPPY MAN RADIO SPECIAL that you can hear part of on the home page is available on CD or via ftp for radio stations. I’ll have a small supply of CD’s at the NRB, just ask and I’ll be glad to give you a copy. Or email me for more information.

One more thing: Check out something brand new called The By/For Project (www.byfor.org). I’ll let the website explain itself to you, but Michael Card is one of the people involved, so you know it’s good. Be sure to listen to the song, HERE IN BETWEEN for your Good Friday meditation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home