Monday, May 12, 2008

That's What Friends Do

I first met Tom Sabella last September at the Making A Difference banquet in Cleveland when he came with his long-time friend, Phil Keaggy. Turns out that Tom, Phil, and Dave Zanotti (THE PUBLIC SQUARE) have a long history together. Somehow, I think I've only heard part of their story-- someday they will trust me enough to tell me the rest of the story :)

Tom is the man behind Page2Management and thoroughly knows the music business as you'll see when you visit his very cool website. Each time we get together, we enjoy sharing each other's connections and introducing each other to new friends.

Tom sent me a text message early Sunday about the passing of Dottie Rambo. So, when I got an email from another friend looking for a radio guest to talk about Dottie and her contribution to Gospel music, I knew exactly who to recommend. Tom came through with Terry Blackwood and Royce Taylor, two experienced voices in Southern Gospel Music. Tom has also blogged about the death of Dottie Rambo and you can read it here.

I hope you'll take some time to explore Tom's website, learn more about his book, and listen to the podcasts he offers, including Phil Keaggy's. It's great stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home