Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Hymns CD from Michael Card

I'm really happy to spread the word about Mike Card's newest CD entitled HYMNS. I've yet to hear all of it in one setting, but I can't wait. Both Mike and Jeff Taylor, who is one of the other musical contributors on this CD, have told me about it and I've heard a few rough mixes (with its decidedly Irish sounds) over the last few months while hanging out at The Mole End Studio. You can order the CD here, and it should be shipping in a few days.

I'll be heading down to Franklin,TN to be in the studio the week following Easter for our next recording session of the radio program IN THE STUDIO with Michael Card. I really look forward to these sessions as we all get to hang out together in a studio filled with friends and guests. Oh yeah, we also get some work done on radio programs :) Thanks to RBC Ministries for their support of such a unique radio program! Why not subscribe to the IN THE STUDIO podcast at iTunes and join us when it's convenient for you?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 10:11 PM , Blogger jmac54 said...

This is a wonderful CD! Thanks, Michael, for bringing us these beautiful hymns in your unique style. It is a real blessing to listen to them!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home