Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Live Broadcast From Saddleback


It was made official today that we will be producing a two hour, live, radio broadcast of the Saddleback Civil Forum on August 16th. It will be a joint appearance by both presumed Presidential nominees, Barack Obama and John McCain. As I understand it, they will not be on the platform together, but each man will be separately interviewed for the better part of an hour by Rick Warren-- the only such appearance prior to their respective party conventions.

I will anchor the radio broadcast along with my friend, Dave Zanotti of THE PUBLIC SQUARE broadcast.

It will be made available to any radio station who wishes to carry it-- those details are being handled by Joe Battaglia of Renaissance Communications. If you'd like more information, please contact Joe (or me and I'll put you in touch with Joe).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Joel said...

Wish I could be there with you, Wayne. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home